This post may contain affiliate links.
By being prepared with a perfect blogger media kit!
What is a media kit?
A media kit is a document of 1 to 3 pages, where you explain what your website/brand represents. It is an overview of who you are and where you write about. You show the statistics of your website and your social media followers and can show what services you provide.
What is the goal of a blogger media kit?
What should be described in your media kit?
- Introduce yourself. Add a nice profile picture. Describe who you are in a few sentences.
- Don’t forget your logo!
- What is your website about? About what topics do you write? Are you a lifestyle blogger or a DIY blogger. DIfferent topics attract different brands.
- Which collaborations are interesting for you? Do you want to write a sponsored post? Do you want to host a giveaway?
- You can add your prices! If you want to do a sponsored Facebook post, you can already determine that this will cost the advertiser 25 dollars. This is scary when you are just starting out, but if you are doing this for a while, you will get used to it, and now how much to charge. If you increase your followers, you can also change the prices.
- Did you ever work with bigger brands before? Write them down!
- Real important, add your contact information! How can an agency get in contact with you?
- Page views
- Unique visitors per month
- How many subscribers you have for your newsletter
- Ho many followers you have on social media, for example, Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram
- And you can always add a statistic that you think is important to add.
But I don’t have many followers
How can I make a blogger media kit?
Blogger Media kit templates
Below you can find a couple of media kit templates.
Examples blogger media kit templates
2 page media kit template by Chic templates
2 page floral media kit template by Chic templates
Media Kit Template for Blogger by anabellahope